Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of our OLD pat traps has a Throw Arm Backstop which does not move as the throwing arm moves by. The plastic is worn down. What does the "backstop " do? I see on what I believe is a price listing for Pat Traps they do not even have the part for sale. Another site does have the part PT9040B for sale. Our machine seems to work correctly. Any help would be welcomed. Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,275 Posts
call QRP in cleveland ohio. they have the parts in stock. (216) 674-0200 ask for allen. It stops the arm from backing up and makes for a shorter throw cycle. You need a flat spring, plastic flat piece and a spring and a special bolt. They ay to use locktite but I used a nylon lock nut and works better

·
Registered
190 Posts
One of our OLD pat traps has a Throw Arm Backstop which does not move as the throwing arm moves by. The plastic is worn down. What does the "backstop " do? I see on what I believe is a price listing for Pat Traps they do not even have the part for sale. Another site does have the part PT9040B for sale. Our machine seems to work correctly. Any help would be welcomed. Thanks
There is an upgrade available, contact Golden West Industries.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts