Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking bids for a new PAT trap, Delivered to Columbus Mi. 48063. I will submit the lowest bit to the club board..

Please send message with price and delivery date..

Thanks for all help.. Harry VonSchmittou ( Richmond Sportsman's Club )

[email protected]

·
Registered
365 Posts
Here is Tallahassee Rifle & Pistol Club's brand new Pat Trap Wobble. $8450.00 Vince Valois was great to work with.

Gary Rickard

·
Supporting Vendor
1,262 Posts
If you want a used one this would maybe a place to look but a new one. Call Pat Trap.

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Do some shopping around. Some dealers will forgive the shipping and knock off $100 if you don't want a pull cord. Some might make you a very good deal on voice release to go with your trap.

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
A Pat Trap should be $6500 delivered, non-wobble Our club just bought one.

A new GMV should be $4800 Delivered

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Harry, you might try Jim Printz, II at Rhodeside, Inc. near Piqua, OH. He is good on service and fair on his pricing.

http://www.rhodeside.com/

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey Guys

I have purchased many Pat traps from Golden West Ind they are by far the best. Talk to Mike Elton, Chuck Elton or Eileen Williamson they will take good care of you Terry Bilbey

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
We have bought 16 units over the years from Golden West good service never had a problem.

Robert

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Dr. Longshot, when was that? In 2009 or earlier? I don't think I have seen a new one for that amount since then.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Another vote for Vince Valois....great guy, will treat you right. Services our Pattraps twice a year. Contact him @ 813-277-6543.

Good luck
Dave

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
That Pat Trap was installed in June 2012 you have to be hard nosed in bargaining, there a lot of Trap Mfgrs out there.

I put Charley in touch w/Pat Trap, I helped install it and adjust it, set limits on angles.

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.