Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Vendor
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pat was battling a tumor in his right lung last time I talked to him a few weeks ago he said the treatment was working and he was hopeful. He died this morning.

He was a great friend and squad mate in many Grands.

RIP Pat.

·
Premium Member
Perazzi MX2000 31.5/34 combo with a prosoft
1,408 Posts
Very sorry for your loss, Terry. Any trapshooter lost, is a lost for the sport. My condolences to you and his family.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Pat always had a smile and a good thing to say. He will be missed. My deepest sympathies to his family and trapshooting family.
Mrs. Leo Harrison

·
Registered
550 Posts
Pat and I lived in the same town in Ohio. First met Pat when we both lived in MD nearly 50 years ago.
He was just over my house a few weeks ago talking shooting and racing. He thought he could beat this thing.
Just got off phone with his wife Helen letting her know my wife are here to help.

He was one of a kind.
RIP

·
Registered
4 Posts
Pat was battling a tumor in his right lung last time I talked to him a few weeks ago he said the treatment was working and he was hopeful. He died this morning. View attachment 1759242

RIP Pat.
Pat was battling a tumor in his right lung last time I talked to him a few weeks ago he said the treatment was working and he was hopeful. He died this morning. View attachment 1759242

RIP Pat.

RIP Pat.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Terry, thank you for the post. I met Pat at the Grand American in 1976. I was a scorekeeper on the east end and my trap kept breaking. He would always show up to fix it. He loved shooting.

We would have celebrated 40 years of marriage on Halloween.

He fought a noble battle with cancer on his terms. He is my hero, my champion.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Helen....Pat did EVERYTHING on his terms!!! No surprise he handled cancer the same way. I will never forget all the good times shooting with you and Pat on Tuesday nights, with Pat dragging me back to the 27 yard line where "real" men shoot! Pat is in a better place. Hang in there.
Paul

1 - 20 of 26 Posts