Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Pat,
You going to be able to make the Mid-American? Really enjoyed your company and good help at the Fall Festival. Hope you can make it. And, we welcome everyone to come visit us at Middletown.
Thanks,
Ken

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Mr. Renner: would you drop me an email. I plan on shooting the Mid American and would be interested in meeting you to talk trapshooting. Thanks. Don

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
Ken- Thanks. I enjoyed the Fall Festival and plan on doing it again this year. I will not be able to make the Mid-American. I like to shoot at Middletown.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
580 Posts
Pat, I missed shooting with you at the Fl. State shoot! I shot with you during the Southern Grand. I was on post 2 with the Quaker Boy Game Call hat. Had the PFS stock with the wood from Pat McCarthy. Hope to shoot with you soon. Good shooting!

·
Registered
317 Posts
What is the Mid-American and where is it held?
Is this a mini Grand or even sanctioned by Grand? Rich. (inPeoria,Az.

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
It is a larger shoot at Middletown Ohio, just South of Dayton. It is not a Satellite Grand but is big enough to warrant All American points. I wish I were going.

Cray- After the Southern Grand I needed to get back to the office. When I am gone, everything is shut down and no money comes in. Closing the office is my most expensive part of shooting.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry you won't be able to make Mid- American. If our paths don't cross before, I will see you in the fall. Thanks, Ken

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.