Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
154 Posts
Very sad. Shot with Dennis often, especially in Cicero. Many fond memory's enjoying dinner with him & friends at Joey's, Delmonico's, Grimaldi's, Turkey Farm, etc. Really enjoyed & contributed to the sport. He was extremely proud of being recognized for of his 500,000 Target achievement and would beam with pride when talking about his beloved dogs.

Going to miss that Christmas Day phone call.

Rest in peace Dennis

· Banned
3,051 Posts
Very sad!
Dennis and I went to high school together.
Dennis was dedicated to the trapshooting sport and was an officer in the NYS ATA for years and was a big asset to the state organization. Dennis worked all of the shoots at the home grounds for years in the office and in other areas.
Dennis had a love for the shooting sports, trapshooting , and a big love for hunting waterfowl and other critters.
Rest in peace my friend, still can't believe you are not here.

· Registered
197 Posts
I met Dennis when I had first started shooting registered targets at the North Jersey Clay Target Club. Since that time I would always see him at the shoots in Elysburg and classification at the NY shoots in Cicero. Dennis always was friendly and wanted to know how my shooting was progressing. I will miss not talking with him. He was one of the "good guys". RIP my friend!

· Registered
18 Posts
Sorry to hear of his passing. Shot with him at NY clubs, Pine Belt in New Jersey and Elysburg, PA over the years. Had some good dining trips with him after the shoots. Always friendly and helpful when he helped out during ATA events. He will greatly missed by alot of people. RIP Dennis.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.