1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
5,266 Posts
Sounds like a good shoot. I sure hope they do not release the good Samaritans name. In todays screwed up society I am sure there are some anti-gun nuts that would condemn the shooter.

·
Premium Member
18,255 Posts
That guy ought to get a medal.

Reactions: mikey357

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Very sorry about the cop's injuries. Very happy about the outcome. :) One less violent criminal eliminated for good.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
I'm sure when the media tells it, the perp will have been a yute just getting back on his feet, and on his way to either night school after working two minimum wage jobs to pay his own way, or on his way to Sunday school. :15a::15a::18::18:

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
One of our resident libs will be along shortly to tell us how this wasn't fair to the piece of crap beating on the officer yada yada yada.........

The guy saved the cops life, end of story.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I'm sure when the media tells it, the perp will have been a yute just getting back on his feet, and on his way to either night school after working two minimum wage jobs to pay his own way, or on his way to Sunday school. :15a::15a::18::18:
Yep. The most dangerous thing one can do is start to turn their life around. Dead within minutes. Every time.

·
Registered
14,591 Posts
You are the "passerby" guy. Pull the gun and help the officer? And probably end up in court for a year with attorney costs only you are resposible for unless someone steps to the plate to help?

Make that decision in 10 seconds. This whole thing could go South for ya.

Kudos to the good sam.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Passerby should get a good citizenship medal!...Bill
Also, a steak dinner and a ton of positive national recognition just like the negative attention police get when they must use force. We probably won't hear much more about this incident though. I applaud the gun toting citizen who was brave enough to assist the officer.
George

1 - 20 of 21 Posts