Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perazzi MX 15 Combo

Selling for a friend that no longer shoots for health reasons.

This is a Perazzi MX 15 combo ( well two barrels the double was purchased separately ).

The single barrel is a 34" with four Briley choke tubes. The double is an fixed choked 29 & 1/2" barrel.

This gun shows very little wear and is in really great condition.

He is asking for $6,500.00 shipped to your dealer.

Send me PM and I will give all details and owner contact info.

Rock

Jim

· Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He purchased the O/U barrel at the last Vandalia Grand in 2005. Parazzi does not make a combo in the MX 15 ( I think) but you can get the O/U barrel for them. That is what he did . He only used the O/U 5-6 times after he got it. and then only 50 pairs at a time so it is almost new.

Rock

Jim

· Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am working on it. If interested I will give contact info. The barrels are Fixed chokes. It is not my gun but the man will answer all inquires you may have.

I will vouch for the poster in this matter he is 100% legit.

Rock

Jim

· Registered
1,020 Posts
What is it choked? We need photos. Need more info. If you are trying to help your friend out you need to post it with sufficient info. You have a lot of sophisticated (and frugal) potential buyers.

· Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Check new thread (above and below) for NEW PiCS and info.

Single is 34" non ported with 5 Briley extended choke tubes #'s 4,6,8,10,&IC.

The O/U barrels are 29.5" with fixed chokes that measure .694" & .709" (with Dial calipers.) (see pic)

Pull trigger, length of pull is 14.5". The gun is factory except for the adjustable butt plate and sight on the O/U barrels.

Asking $6,500.00 for the combo with case for single.

PM me for contact info of seller.

http://www.trapshooters.com/cfpages/sthread.cfm?threadid=324348&Messages=10#1546768

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.