Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know if paradise sportsman association in southeastern pa still shoots trap on tuesday evening's. If so, what time does it start and finish. I tried their web-site but there's no info on shoot schedules. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Quarryville or Southern Lancaster County Farmers and Sportsman Association shoots on Tuesday Evening.

Thursday evening Oxford shoots

I know Paradise just had a shoot this past Saturday.
I am sure someone will chime in and confirm if They shoot practice on Thursday evening as well.

TH Wallace

·
Registered
986 Posts
Paradise shoots practice every Monday night except the third Monday of the month. They shoot a "Chicken" shoot every Thursday night. As Teddy said Quarryville shoots on Tuesday night. Both nights start about 5:30 and continue as long as there are shooters. Lately Thursday nights have been practice nights, because there have not been enough shooters to fill a squad for the chicken shoot, hopefully this will improve as the weather does. Email me if you need more info.

DB

·
Registered
986 Posts
Curt,

You can shoot handicap and doubles on Tuesday nights at Quarryville.

Dave

·
Registered
24 Posts
Fun place to shoot. I miss the old days at Paradise and Quarryville.
Here in Arkansas, only 1 club within a 2 hr drive which I help run.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I'm surprised Paradise wasn't mentioned when I was inquiring about different shooting clubs in the Lancaster area.

If I go there on Monday I will have a different club to shoot at Monday through Thursday before going back home on Friday evening. Sounds like a plan to me. How much are their practice targets and what is the exact address of the club so I can map out the driving directions?

Dale

·
Registered
986 Posts
That is the correct address. There are signs marking the entrance. $3.00 a round for practice, $3.50 for chicken

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.