Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These Pilla Panther X7 post inserts for sale were included in a kit I recently purchased... excellent condition. $80 shipped to lower 48 priority mail. PM if interested...

Sportalluring

·
Registered
388 Posts
These Pilla Panther X7 post inserts for sale were included in a kit I recently purchased... excellent condition. $80 shipped to lower 48 priority mail. PM if interested...

Sportalluring

View attachment 1718942

Sportalluring

View attachment 1718942
Hello Sportalluring,
Does the Panther X7 insert have some sort of RX already, or are the lenses clear? Thank you.
Milford

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Milford... yes, there are prescription lenses in the Panther inserts...If you purchase new inserts ($140-$180) you would need to have RX lenses made. The lenses included are to use as a "size" reference for an optician to fit your prescription...

Sportalluring

·
Registered
388 Posts
Milford... yes, there are prescription lenses in the Panther inserts...If you purchase new inserts ($140-$180) you would need to have RX lenses made. The lenses included are to use as a "size" reference for an optician to fit your prescription...

Sportalluring
Ok, thanks for the information, I notice a lot of the younger shooters are wearing them now. Shoot well.
Milford

1 - 5 of 5 Posts