Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to acknowledge the great service I received from Pacific Sporting Arms. Over the past year I’ve upgraded my two Krieghoff K-80s. John Herkowitz, John Fournier, Jordon Herschi and Matt Toper run a first class operation. I couldn’t be happier with the guns or the service received.

·
Registered
11,599 Posts
They have treated me very well in the past as well. First rate service and products, with prices that are hard to beat. break em all jeff

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
For sure. Great people who treat you the way you expect. Bought 2 guns off them in past, and they were over the top throughout entire transaction, and follow up too.

·
Ya can't miss with a shotgun
2,880 Posts
I bought a new Perazzi HT Lusso Sporter from the Michigan location last year, and the service was impeccable…. My wallet would say merciless :)

Reactions: 24601

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
Have dealt with John Herkowitz for many many years and he is first class in every aspect. Gladly refer and recommend him and the crew for all your shooting needs. Good shooting, Rey

·
Registered
10 Posts
I recently purchased a used SG from PSA. There was a problem with it and they went above and beyond to get it resolved. This was a small dollar transaction compared to most of the items they sell but I was never made to feel like my purchase was any less important. First class operation all the way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts