Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
8,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody who owns/uses a Pacific/Hornady 366 know if they still sell the platic part on the end of the primer feed tube that control the drop?I did not see it offered as a part on thier website and wondered if anyone had experience with this.Thanks in advance for a reply.George

·
Registered
385 Posts
just call and ask for it. they will send you one. cant operate without it......BUD

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
It's a normal wear item they stock although I have only replaced mine once back when I first bought the used machine I use. Will make it drop like new.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Just bought one a couple of weeks ago. About $5. Get other stuff at same time like wad guide fingers, rubber grommets, shot/powder bushings.

Call Hornady.

Tomas

·
Administrator
8,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replys,I was working in my shop late when I posted last nite figured somebody would know.I have 3 366s and a pile of parts except the $5.00 one that really matters(LOL) THanks George

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
Take the good part from one of your other 366s and use it to replace the bad one until you can get a supply of new ones.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Before you change it out make sure the end of the metal tube is not rounded off on the inside. Not letting the primers drop as they should. This sometimes happen if the tube as been adjusted a little to low and it hits the plate. If this has happened, the new plastic piece will not help.

Yes, voice of experience!

Ajax

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
If the fingers are just weak, not broken or only one section is broken off, a temporary fix may be to wrap a rubber band around it a few times to give it some support.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts