Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
printed all the places from the PSSA sight,looking for good experiences and bad, Thanks

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do not see a Quality Inn & Suites in Danville,shows one in Bloomsburg,how close to the shoot are they?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Plum Pudding Inn right in Elysburg. 5 mins from PSSA and they treated me like family. Nice people, nice room and great food. I highly recommend them. Al

·
Registered
33 Posts
You will love the PSSA shoots. Well run, friendly folks, great competition and great targets. I have a site up there and my wife and I love the place. Danville is 10 miles from the club with many places to stay and good places to eat. Please come to a shoot and you will be hooked. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sory Glossr Inn not nice!! IS OUT stayed at the SPARTA INN I sleeped in the truck.I Thank You wcgcguy not one person warned me about the sparta inn, live and learn,

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
What, bad reviews for the Glosser-Hilton. Hard to believe. Obviously no one has seen the pool or the workout center. I know it's there since the roaches must use it to help obtain their huge size.

I look forward to my annual stay at The Grosser but I do use a ton of athlete's foot medicine.

Last year my bedspread had cigarette burns on it.

It is, however, convenient.

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Jerry, that sounds like the EconoLodge in North Dayton where I stayed a few times. Walking to the bathroom in your bare feet reminded you of the beach and the used condoms in the parking lot gave the whole place a real homey feel. But it was 10 minutes from the Grand and for $38 a night, well...

Ed

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
LOL Ed. Yes every year people ask me where I'm staying for the Elysburg shoots and I tell them I'm going camping, just happens to be in a Motel room.

I don't think the clientèle at The Chez-Glossser use condoms. At least there is evidence on the walls that they don't.

When I first enter my room and savor the aroma the thing that really gives me a laugh is the paper sterility strip on the toilet. Like why bother? I know the truth.

But it IS close to the shoot and I figure that if I don't win a trophy at the shoot I'm sure to go home with something, hopefully easily curable, from The Glosser.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK!OK! you guys are bringing back nightmares,that is why I am asking for good places to stay. Thanks Flip

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.