Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stacey Sellers lost her battle with cancer on Thursday, February 10th at approximately 8:00 P.M. She will always be remembered by her friends for her great courage and positive attitude as she faced her illness for 16 years. Her smile and sense of humor will be greatly missed. Belinda Pascoe

·
Registered
100 Posts
Oh no. She put up one hell of a fight. We should all be so brave while being pleasant. My heart goes out to Jean. She's going to have a rough time.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Stacey was incredibly brave, she refused to give up or give in. She will always be remembered for her grace and courage!She will be missed on the line. My heart goes out to Jean! Diane Eccles Kaysa

·
Registered
704 Posts
Sorry to hear of Stacey's passing. She did fight a long hard battle with the Big C. Condolences to Jean and family. Tom Ezolt

·
Registered
335 Posts
I am so sorry to hear of Stacy’s passing. What a nice, kind person. I never heard her complain…ever…even when it was obvious that she was not having a good day health wise. “Courageous” falls way short of describing her fight against this dreaded disease. Good by Stacy. May you rest in peace.

Jean you have my heartfelt condolences.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Very sorry to hear of Stacey's passing!! She was a very courageous person indeed!! Had the pleasure of camping next to Jean in Elysburg for several years. Stacey was always around and never complained and had a very positive attitude. She will be missed!!

Paul H
Imperial, PA

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
I was never lucky enough to meet Stacey...I'm sure I missed out on a very special person...my prayers to the families of those lost and to those still battling this awful disease

·
Premium Member
6,774 Posts
I never had the pleasure of meeting this Lady, Sounds like she had alot of heart. My condolences to the family. Dave Bishop

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I talked to Jean twice today. Keep her in your prayers. She lost a daughter and a best friend. She told me that she was there when Stacey was born and she was there when she died. She is broken hearted, but she is tough. It is easy to see where Stacey got her strength. Several have asked about arrangements. The family has a meeting on Monday, so I will have information after that. Belinda

·
Registered
182 Posts
Jean,I am so sorry and i speak for the squad Danny,Dave,Mike,John,Doc,Charley,Steve. Stacey was my neigbog at the pa state shoot and A good friend she will bee missed . John DiFabio

·
Registered
114 Posts
Jean, I am sorry to hear of Stacey's passing. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers along with so many others.
Jo Ann Love Lewis

·
Registered
87 Posts
I never had the pleasure of meeting Stacey but heard a lot from her mom, Jean you are in out thoughts and prayers,
Diane and Jim Foster

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.