Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stacey Sellers lost her battle with cancer on Thursday, February 10th at approximately 8:00 P.M. She will always be remembered by her friends for her great courage and positive attitude as she faced her illness for 16 years. Her smile and sense of humor will be greatly missed. Belinda Pascoe

·
Registered
335 Posts
I am so sorry to hear of Stacy’s passing. What a nice, kind person. I never heard her complain…ever…even when it was obvious that she was not having a good day health wise. “Courageous” falls way short of describing her fight against this dreaded disease. Good by Stacy. May you rest in peace.

Jean you have my heartfelt condolences.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Very sorry to hear of Stacey's passing!! She was a very courageous person indeed!! Had the pleasure of camping next to Jean in Elysburg for several years. Stacey was always around and never complained and had a very positive attitude. She will be missed!!

Paul H
Imperial, PA

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I talked to Jean twice today. Keep her in your prayers. She lost a daughter and a best friend. She told me that she was there when Stacey was born and she was there when she died. She is broken hearted, but she is tough. It is easy to see where Stacey got her strength. Several have asked about arrangements. The family has a meeting on Monday, so I will have information after that. Belinda

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.