Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it was brought to my attention that several "campers" at the grounds in elysburg pa. do not shoot. is there some way to discourage this and make room for "shooter/campers?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whover RAD is, no. i don't spend much time on here like some. only come on this site to say or remark on issues that i or others think might have merit to the sport.

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
whover RAD is, no. i don't spend much time on here like some. only come on this site to say or remark on issues that i or others think might have merit to the sport.
How has this camping issue affected you personally? You haven’t shot there in over 4 years.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
it was brought to my attention that several "campers" at the grounds in elysburg pa. do not shoot. is there some way to discourage this and make room for "shooter/campers?
Have you asked a member of the PSSA board? You’ll probably get a better answer than on here, especially since everyone who cares is at Elysburg shooting this weekend.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no, i haven't shot there in over 4 years. i don't shoot registered any longer due to severe flinching (with a release). but i do have friends that have campers that can't get spots. does that answer your question? no i haven't asked members of the PSSA board because i'm not there. i just passed on something that i had heard. i'm sure that it will be addressed in the future. how about you Grntatin,got anything else? i'm sure you do.

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
no, i haven't shot there in over 4 years. i don't shoot registered any longer due to severe flinching (with a release). but i do have friends that have campers that can't get spots. does that answer your question? no i haven't asked members of the PSSA board because i'm not there. i just passed on something that i had heard. i'm sure that it will be addressed in the future. how about you Grntatin,got anything else? i'm sure you do.
You know you don’t actually have to drive somewhere to talk anymore? Yep, they have phones now. Heck, they even have email. Who would’ve thunk. But good luck to your buddies. I hear people waited for years, maybe decades, to get in at Vandalia.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I gave Carlette at PSSA permission to rent out my site #191 this year because I will not be shooting. Give her a call.....jack m

·
Registered
717 Posts
Yes contact Carlette camping supervisor of the PSSA and she will help you or your friend with a spot to rent for a shoot.
I have been on the waiting list for a few years now for lease spot. I have no problem with getting a sight for the Keystone open and PA state shoot, westy Hogans. Send in a request April every year.

Jason in PA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts