Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Do you mean a SiG P226 or a Glock 26?

The SiG is a proven full-size workhorse of a pistol. Don't know anything about the Glock

-Gary

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have both and they are great pieces each have their own merits ,,, depends on defense or just for shooting. Sig is reliable and accurate glock is much simpler and less expensive,,,, you need to weigh your options and not listen to one persons opinion because it's what he has,,

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
glock 26 is one of my favorite carry, very accurate for me at 30 feet, more than enough for self defense, very easy to conceal.I put on tru glo UFO sights,very bright day and night, love them sights!

·
Premium Member
12,284 Posts
I am a SIG fan (6 of them) - don't own a Glock.

Both are good pistols - my owning SIGs over Glocks has to do with my hand much less than the pistols.

SIGs just fit... Glocks do not - they even bite my middle finger at the trigger guard.

Be sure you like the feel of the pistol in your hand. I am partial to Hogue grips and a SIG wearing these is heaven to hold.

Food for thought.

PS - I tease female friends that guns are the equivalent of shoes and handbags for men. Like shoes, you will need to try on many pair until you find the right fit...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts