Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been getting calls and emails to make more of the electronic vibrators for the P/W reloaders (won't fit the Patriot).

I just have to have confiremd orders for a dozen because these take a ton of time to build, AND I must order in most of the component is bulk to show a profit. The latest version uses an aluminum controal box and some LED's for ON and Motor Power On.

I have had some requests but have not saved any because I had only a hand full.

I will probably have to charge $125 and whatever the postage is to get them to you. If you want on the list, email me (DO NOT use PM). I'd need credit card info to save you on my already started list. I am about 8 short. Lost want them but money talks.

Whiz

OK, Bob I posted this for you and Walton...

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Hope it sells big @ the old maids home ---its a dual purpose vibrator

Happy Thanksgiving

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Using the vibrator will keep the powders compacted the same all the time. If you do add one to your reloader, check to make sure the drop isn't more than prior to using the vibrator!! You may wind up using a smaller bushing to have the same amount drop.

HAP

·
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Skeel: I thank you for your support on this REQUESTED item.

I do NOT enjoy making these and that's why it's been about a 1-2 years since I offered them. Seems that the P/W owners want them or I'd not have come out with this thread, a thread a couple customers wanted me to post.

Perhaps if you can't saying anything positive, why not just side-step this thread? At times you seem to be a genuine, umm, well, you know.

Whiz<BR>
P/W Dealer - 38 years

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
Bump, Have two loader and both have them.

I will say this however, If you leave it on full time it will tend to bunch the primers to tight. I turn mine on as needed and when the primers are all settled towards the chute and the chute is full I then turn it off. The natural gravity takes over until I look and see a low chute then run it for a short period again. This seems to work very well....at least for me.

·
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mark: It shouldn't be on all the time. It should only vibrate when the Rack Gear moves forward. If this is the case with yours, you may want to lower the angle of the primer tray (2 hex screws in back).

WW

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
NO its not on all the time. It only runs at the moment the switch tells it to run however, after all the primers are where they should be the continued vibration bunchs the little guys up tighter than a tick at the track opening. I just found its easier to bump the switch off when they all look good and let the machine work.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I built my own a few years ago, went to an adult store and bought a large vibrating egg and duct taped & hot glued it too the bottom of the tray. Only turn it on when I notice the primer slide get low. About every 40-50 shells. I just shut it off after a min. or so and the batteries last quite a while. Just felt a little funny going in and buying it. What does a 60yr old man need with it anyway. lol Not as nice as yours and probly will add one like yours when this wears out. Al

1 - 13 of 13 Posts