268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shoots at Owatonna Club this summer

April 27 “Spring Fling” Non-registered shoot

May 18th “29th Annual Degner Shoot”

June 12th,13th.14th.15th “17th Annual Cabela Shoot”

June 21st , 22nd “Minnesota Southern Zone Shoot”

Aug 1st, 2nd 3rd “ATA Central Zone shoot for Minnesota”

The Board of the Owatonna Gun Clubhas started plans for some improvements to our

grounds, the first is the upgrade to the electrical serving the campers coming

to our shoots. We will have roughly 26 sites with 50 amp service and 10 more

with 30 amp service. If you are coming to one of our shoots and need a place

to camp pm me till our program comes out and I will send your name to our

camping director.

Programs for all summer shoots will be out by 1st of May.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Love going to OGC. Great pork and the pineapple upside down cake is incredible. The wife and I will be there.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Great club with a superb field of view. Any chance of turning off the wind for the above mentioned dates...? ;)

Cliff

·
Registered
238 Posts
Looking forward to the Wednesday evening shooting. Great club and good people to shoot with. Happy New Year to all.

Terry

·
Registered
616 Posts
The Southwest Iowa boys will be there to meet up with the Mondamtana peckerwood and his very attractive wife. We are coming to see his wife. Be there or be square......Maltz

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Well Maltz, she appears not to age at the rate I do. Last time we were there, we had the privilege to meet cousin Bob, and are richer for that experience. Wonder if ol Denny gets that far north in his banjo picking circuit? Scott

·
Registered
616 Posts
Good question, Bro

Let us demand the Lit show up at Owadamonna and shoot with us. Would love to kick his butt on the trap field.....again. Both of us, no doubt, would out shoot the famed Literalist.

Ifin' yur readin' this brother Denny, a challange has been issued.

Maltz

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
By God, when Maltzie issues a challenge, I can't just let that slip without meeting it. What shoot are we talking...I assume the Cabela's shindig?

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Someone pass me a beer and some popcorn, Lit is gonna bite into this one. Maltz be careful he may start reading from the book, may have a "come to Jesus" meeting with Denny, maybe a can of Whup a$$ like Roy D. Mercer hands out. . Scott

1 - 13 of 13 Posts