Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering getting one, but I'm concerned about how far the selector button protrudes to side of the trigger, and that it might interfere with my trigger finger (I have short stubby fingers). Anyone have any pics showing how far it sticks out?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I don’t have any pictures but if you find it a problem they made some that had internal selectors. You had to take the trigger out to select it but may solve your problem?

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
I have one, cannot believe it could be an issue

Reactions: Phatmann

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Here're two pictures showing both sides just in case you're a southpaw.
The switch is located high enough that not likely will interfere your trigger finger.

Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 5.10.17 PM.png

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Here's what I did to show you where's my trigger finger and the selector, I had a thick glove on to simulate fat finger.
You can see the gap between my trigger finger and the selector.

IMG_0965.jpeg

·
Vendor
2,171 Posts
Steve W posted a couple of very helpful pics. I especially think the second one will be beneficial.

I have modified a couple to be less pronounced on the side for people that it bothers. The result was a front corner of the selector and a smoother radius.

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Thanks a bunch for the pics, Steve W!
You're more than welcome. I was curious about this so I tried it on one of my guns and found out its not likely it'll be a concern, then Don said he modified the switch before, obviously it was an issue for some people.

Learned something every day.

BTW, I believe Don has those triggers for sale.

Reactions: Charlie Becknell
1 - 10 of 10 Posts