Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once in awhile you find a person who runs their business with the customer in mind 1st, I found that quality in
Aaron Willoughby of LB Elite Shotguns! My shooting partner and I purchased two sets of shooting glasses from Aaron along with the Plano lens Rx insert frames. We had issues that neither of us would be able to overcome with the glasses, the manufacture was not going to do anything for us at all. They would not even return a e-mail let alone call us back! Aaron and his partner agreed to allow us to return the glasses to them and send us a different version with a different insert frame which fixed our issue immediately. They took it upon themselves to take them back on their dime and put in inventory, order the new ones and have sent to us. We had to eat the $120 Rx lenses we had made because they would not fit the new Rx frames.
Anyway Aaron is a stand up guy and never tried to do the sidestep shuffle! Guys put him in your business to deal with list !!!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes they were. Don't get me wrong Pilla is an awesome product! When you command that kind of money for a set of glasses you should likewise give back commanding customer service. They made absolutely no attempt to help us in anyway, I sent e-mails even to Phillip Pilla himself with no reply. You can have all your pro shooters you want using your product and them helping endorse it, but it's us lowly shooters who are paying your bills! The issue was not a whiny assed trapshooter, it was a fitment problem that happened to both of us the same. It could never be resolved with that models design, without the Rx insert there would be no problem at all.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
OK...Why would I want to have dealings with Pilla?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Why would you buy glasses without trying them on to see if they fit properly first? HMB
Never dreamed a pair of glasses that shooters are using would have such a problem! And he was 6 hours one way for us to go and try them. Like I said I would have never dreamed that the insert set so close to your eyes that your eye lashes hit the lens!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts