Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just acquired a set of these wireless releases and have no info on them. Does anyone have a manual or technical information on them?

thanks in advance....

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have them at our local club and I think they work quite well. I bought them for personal use and I saw your other comments on here MG saying run from them but that hasn’t been my experience nor others. For the price I got these for....proved working mind you, I couldn’t pass it up. And for me to practice when I get home from work by taking a single mic stand and opening the trap up and shooting is a tremendous advantage to me. Shoot caps and doubles with the same stand without dragging cords around, rolling them up and screwing with connections. A kind fellow already sent me the location for a manual. If anyone needs it, let me know.

·
Premium Member
8,306 Posts
We have them at our local club and I think they work quite well. I bought them for personal use and I saw your other comments on here MG saying run from them but that hasn’t been my experience nor others. For the price I got these for....proved working mind you, I couldn’t pass it up. And for me to practice when I get home from work by taking a single mic stand and opening the trap up and shooting is a tremendous advantage to me. Shoot caps and doubles with the same stand without dragging cords around, rolling them up and screwing with connections. A kind fellow already sent me the location for a manual. If anyone needs it, let me know.
I hope they work well for you.
Unfortunately, they went out of business for a reason. They had lots of problems.
Best of luck with yours,
MG

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
We have three sets at our club, while not perfect they have worked very well for us, no regrets with the purchase of them. Now if things hold well the next several years, we will likely replace them as with them no longer made, it is not very cost effective to make repairs or buy parts if needed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts