Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
The Walker family were the biggest soys in our history. They jeopardized every submarine we had on patrol,I'm a retired submariner--its personal.

If you look @ Tinman 88 previous posts--I honestly feel is more of an anti-semite than patriot.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
15,922 Posts
MONEY. Mideast factions that broker & control the world economy and it's natural resources via manipulation of Europe & the US.

WILDCARD. The Russians & Terrorists.

I would rather ally myself with the Jews than the muslims as history has shown us which is less of a liability.

·
Registered
15,922 Posts
TM88,

Hey I'm no fan of Pollard. The Israeli's are always going to be paranoid with good reason and will trust but spyify, (verify). The Russians, Chinese, Japanese and the US are all somewhat in the same predicament. We absolutely know that the muslims from various Arab countries on several continents are out to destroy all western culture. We trust but NSA spyify on our own citizens.

Bottom line is as I stated before, MONEY. That is more precious to control the currency worldwide and excuse them for their misdeeds than align themselves with us as we flip flop our policies. Even more so with the Obama regime.

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We do not have enough information to answer that seemingly loaded question.

If this is something that is merely an improvement on already existing systems it would happen in the very near future anyway.

If it is a giant leap forward or a new invention to create an upset in the balance of power that's quite another issue.

So what is it?

HM

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Tinster,

The playing field you are describing is more like a rubic's cube than a checker board. I know you have a bone to pick with Israel but you are not privy to the same level of information that the real players are. With all respect, you're just a citizen with an axe to grind. The players don't need your permission to make complicated calls and you don't have a "need to know" why decisions at any level are being made. The spy business is different from the family furniture business. You will never know the details associated with this matter, and even if you did, you wouldn't understand. It's a big world out there. People are expendable. Remember, this is a marathon, not a 50 yard dash.

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Wolf Blitzer is as dumb as a rock. Blitzer, and his "news" organization have about as much credibility as Barack Oblowme. Blitzer plays the semitism card like Sharpton plays the race card. Believe me, anything that happens within and around the Pollard matter will result in hundreds of other "things" happening.

The world of intelligence/counter-intelligence is an ever changing world. It moves with the speed of light and usually leaves no trace of ever having been. The Pollard matter is ancient history. From the moment of its inception, contingencies took care of 99% of the damage.

Construct 3 or 4 possible scenarios. Let's say that Israel knows everything we want to know about the Iranian nuclear program. Let's say they are willing to trade the information for the release of our friend Pollard. Let your imagination enjoy the prospects. Guys like us will never know the facts, but it is fun to explore the possibilities. Remember, it's a marathon.

·
Registered
15,922 Posts
Israel threw us under the bus? That appears to be an inflated statement. In the grand scheme of things it's very minor when you consider history and the future big picture as countries ally themselves. Sins are committed on both sides. If it were a mortal sin that's a deal breaker. It was not.

Israel = Ally

muslims from any country = Enemy

·
Registered
15,922 Posts
Israel has her best interests first much as we do. We both realize in the long run we need each other to survive at our current level of power and control. Not enough information & too much disinformation at a level you and I will never be privied to or comprehend. We are merely speculators & consumers to our grand handlers.

Israel is not a covert enemy as some might speculate.

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
You know me...I'm the master of understatement. ;)

Remember, my friend, this ain't about Blitzer. He's just a shill. This is about cultural, social, religious, and geographical destiny. The Jews and the Israelis(and I deliberately make the distinction)have every right to do anything they want to do. For the good of them all, they have the responsibility to do what they must do. If that doesn't please America, well that's just tough shit. We do plenty that displeases them.

Please don't think that I'm trying to undermine your position. Like I said before, I know you have an axe to grind, but we have bigger fish to fry. Our war is not with Israel, but with world wide Fascism and Communism. Every now and then, we have to blow a little sand out of the Israel/US gearbox, but they don't want to wreck the car. There are some muzzies out there that would just love to cut your frickin' head off. That's the problem.

You have a lot of energy. I sure would like to see it directed toward the real enemy...and for my money, the real Public Enemy #1 is Barack Hussein Oblowme.

Think about this:just because a "spy" steals some plans for a secret shitwhistle doesn't mean that the enemy that he sells the plans to will ever be able to build that shitwhistle, now does it?

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Sometimes things are "accidently" left in places where they can be "stolen" and "sold" to the enemy of an enemy. At many levels it is counterintuitive, but then we aren't players in the game. Perceptions are deceiving. A long time ago, in another life, I worked for a man that periodically said, "All that glitters is not gold." Just a thought.

Happy New Year, my friend. May 2014 be the best year ever.

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Tinster,

If you puff up too much more, you're going to pop. The only thing you've nailed is the obvious. The game doesn't get played in the headlines. As I said earlier, "everything isn't as it seems," or our new working translation, "All that glitters is not gold." Whenever somebody says something in front of a microphone, it is a lie. The truth, Grasshopper, is never where you think it is.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Since the Clinton administration, the US has shown Israel that we are a feckless ally. The Israelis adhere to the notion stated by British PM Disraeli at the turn of the last century that "....we have no eternal friends nor eternal enemies, only our eternal interests".

The US has taken it a bit further by acting with or against its allies depending on who is the President at the moment. How would you like to pledge your country to such an ally? I don't blame Israel or any other country that remains "fluid" in alligning itself with the US. We have had such aberant election results that they never know when the winds will change or in which direction they will blow.

The strangest thing of all, in my opinion, is the way the American Jews have turned against Israel. The NY Times leads in this category and where goes the Times so go the American Jews. Imagine if Hillary becomes President, a very real possibility. She will do so with overwhelming support of the American Jews and the labor unions. With her anti-Israel bent, could you blame the Israelis from hedging their bet by cozying up to China and/or anyone else?

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
In the past, American Jews were very pro-Israel regardless of the issue. The NY Times led the way. It was (and is) the bible for NY Jews and other American Jews, regardles of where they live, simply follow their NY counterparts.

There is one further distinction I would like to make and that is to distinguish Jews from Zionists. (Haven't heard that word for a while I'll bet.) It was formerly difficult to find a Jew who was not a Zionist but now that does not seem to be the case. While most American Jews who are not Zionists are well left of center politically, I wonder what impact the Neo-Cons have had in this dynamic?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts