Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our local high school trap team starting their annual shoots. The organization is amazing and the sponsors are many, this equates to over 130 kids having a great time and expanding the trap shooting community. This team also invites 6th and 7th graders to shoot, forward thinking on their part to when they are high school age. Our trap club is proud to host them and volunteer our time to help out.
DSCN1575.JPG
DSCN1573.JPG
DSCN1571.JPG

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
You sure they are some dumocrats in that group, thought they all hated guns.
Is nice to see young people involved in the shooting sports.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Where was that held at? Those are nice looking grounds.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I love the high school teams. Our team added 50% never shot before kids this year. My son is middle school and shoots on the high school team. We got started a few weeks ago. Here's a pic from a squad practicing last night. Next week we start officially scoring.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Henrydog, Our club is in the great state of South Dakota, Land Of The Free.
Thanks...I was trying to figure out what State with the wheat field, brush, and pine trees....makes sense now but on my first cup of coffee it was killing me.

Reactions: T.E.N

·
Registered
853 Posts
Our kids started shooting Monday, I think we had just over 60. Just keeps getting bigger every year. Takes a long time to run the first time kids through 50 targets, but after a couple weeks it speeds up. Always great to see them light up when they hit their first bird or run that first 25.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Try working with the kids just once and you'll be hooked, it's so much fun. And if that's not for you, there's a lot you can do to help out. Great JOB with your program, Awesome!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts