Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! Our club is opening trap and skeet again due to heroic efforts of our t&s range chairman and a yes vote by our BOD. As our county is ending the stay at home order this Saturday, so opens our range with the following provisions:

• Range attendant has the option of running the club – ask another committee member to take your place if you have any concerns, list of committee members is on the web site. (please contact range chairman if you cannot find a replacement)
  • ·Maximum group size restricted to 10 people at entire facility including attendant.(See Note 1)
  • ·Club house is for sign-in/sign out and washing hands only - no food or coffee
  • ·Maximum number of shooters is three (3) for each round (trap or skeet)
  • ·Skeet shooting will use non-shooting person to pull targets to avoid hand-off of transmitter
  • ·Facial coverings (bring your own) are required during non-shooting periods - no covering - go home!
  • ·Maintaining social distancing, routine hand washing and use of sanitizer will be encouraged
  • ·All fees will be by check or cards only for shooting and supplies - I don't think we should be handling cash
  • Please maintain social distancing and refrain from shaking hands
  • ·Resume normal routines (at your discretion) when statewide order expires, currently scheduled for May 3
  • Stay tuned, be safe, respect others and I will update you as things evolve
Note 1: When maximum occupancy limit is reached arriving members will be required to come back later or remain in vehicle until someone leaves. One hour time limit if members are waiting to enter.

Regards, Bob

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
What club is this??? Sounds like a bunch of sissy skeeters. Who would ever intentionally go there to shoot?

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What club is this??? Sounds like a bunch of sissy skeeters. Who would ever intentionally go there to shoot?
You know what club it is, you used to shoot skeet with us! Skeet is sweet, trap is cra-, I won't say it, I am out numbered. lol

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
been shooting some sporting clays at a gun club located on Indian land, guess they don't have to go buy same rules as non Indian land.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Happy to pass on for Illinois, that Palos Sportsman’s Club (Frankfort, Il) will be fully open & operational starting this Friday May 1st

1 - 7 of 7 Posts