Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday 10.3.10 Otter Creek SC will host their National Trapshooting Day celebration.

The url above will take you to the program on the OCSC website. Program starts at 10 am. 100 ea discipline w/ the ATA NTD trophy package on the line for prizes. Kitchen & practice trap will be open. This is our final ATA event of the calender year. We look forward to seeing you. John in Iowa

fyi - Bubba & Sven should be in attendance. Last I heard they are planning on an open mike question/answer forum for you to pick their anal-lytical minds on the subjects of your interest.

·
Registered
111 Posts
The weather forcast is for sun and temps in the low 60s. Hopefully Kay will hide the beans from Buba. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Gayle

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday for Nat'l Trapshooting Day at Otter Creeks SC in Cedar Rapids, IA. Like Gayle said supposed to be Sunny & near 60. Most likely a card game will be in full swing. Tina will have the kitchen stocked w/ vittals.

Our first derby of the season will be on 11.7.10 and go every other Sunday after that. Starting jackpot is over $1800! Could be a VERY good year for someone! Everyone starts w/ 0 wins.

Thank you for your patronage. We do appreciate your business. John in Iowa

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Charlie - I did not realize it was not on the website. I got my payoff sheet some time ago & assumed that it was up. I will look for my sheet & get it to you or remind someone to get it on the site. John

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all who attended yesterdays Nat'l Trapshooting Day shoot at OCSC. What a nice turnout. There were 3 97s vying for the high singles. I will apologize in advance for not having the entire placing list and for the high probability that I will misspell someone's name!

We had 50 shooters for both singles & hcp. Bill Nesmith had an EXCEPTIONAL day with the hi 200 score w/ a 190. Dennis Bigelow won the SO w/ Greg Benscoter & Bill Nesmith. There were 4 93s tied for hi handicap. Pat Marshall opted for his ydg grp trophy. Jim Steffen won the the 3 way SO over Bill Nesmith & Randy Lowery. Each received a 1 yd punch. I don't have any info on the doubles placing. Will attempt to get more info later.

Thanks again to all who attended. We certainly appreciate your patronage. We hope to see you for some of our 50 bird derbys that start 11.7.10 and go every other Sunday until March. Thanks again. John in Iowa

·
Registered
111 Posts
John:

Here are the winners. I suspect that the formating won't holds

200 Champion 190 Gary Dipple, Singles Champion 97 Dennis Bigelow, Class AA Singles 93 Jerry Pierce, Class A Singles 97 Greg Benscoter,
Class B Singles 96 Gayle Lawson, Class C Singles 95 Charles Rozek,

Handicap Champion 93 James Steffen,18-21 Yards 93 Randy Lowery,
22-24 Yards 93 Pat Marshall,25-27 Yards 79 Darwin Stock

Doubles Champion 94 Mike Thimmesch

Regards

Gayle

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gayle - Thanks for the info & the corrections. Too much for my feeble mind to recall.

Trench - If SE takes over the website we will be going back to stone tablets and carvings again. He just got running water in the house (not flood related). Said he got some strange looks when he asked for a rotary cell phone. One of a kind, isn't he.?.? John in Iowa

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.