Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Texas talk show guy can get down. Check it out you won't be sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrATS4mthX4&feature=player_embedded

Mike Sudz

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
This might make it easier to see

Bob Lawless

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yrATS4mthX4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yrATS4mthX4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Liberal political correctness WILL be the death of this country. I heard today that the United States Government is helping to repair mosques in muslim countries. Muslim countries where Christians are persecuted and not allowed to rebuild their churches. Now liberals find religion with the building of the mosque at ground zero. The same people that have tried their best to crush any public display of Christianity in this country. God's wrath will fall down on this country. Iran will soon have nuclear weapons. It is only a matter of time before one of our filthy liberal cities goes up in a mushroom cloud. All the appeasement in the world to muslims will not save them. What little freedom we have left will be immediately taken away by our government then. We will turn on each other because our government has divided us into different groups to control us, we are not all Americans anymore. I pity anyone living in our cities that day. It would only take one well place nuke to bring us down like the house of cards that we are.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rumors of our easy demise are completely false. This link is to get us all moving and realize that something can be done about it. We are a slow wave to get moving but once we do look out. So watch the link everybody do something about it and we will win and we will get the trash out of our servant government.

Best,

Mike Sudz

·
Molon Labe
11,984 Posts
Fire the jerks

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is such a good idea. Ok, the week before everybody get this into the hands of everybody. Don't let anyone forget. It's time to take back the government and take out the trash.

Love it Devi!

Mike

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
I would like to get that video in generic, non Arizona form so I can play it 24 hours a day in my front yard. I would like to get it to turn on and run in its entirety every time one of my neighbor's democrat dog barks or their lawnmower starts on a Sunday evening while I'm barbecuing. I'm not too tech minded, so how would I do that?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.