Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone is in over his head, I think.

31 of the 47 new administration appointees are Clinton retreads. Now the Hildebeeste has leaked that she will be secretary of state. (He's backed into a corner on this one, If he denies her he's a jerk and if he takes her she will pull his chain for 4 years).

Meaningful change, like the Emperor, has no clothes. Wonder how long it will take the admiring throngs to discover it.

HM

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
CHANGE! means bringing back the Clintonistas? I don't think so.

·
Registered
16,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rahm Emanuel, Greg Craig, and (Hilde-who?) one can only guess which shoe will drop next.

I see the stench of the clinton era wafting anew.

HM

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
J. Woolsey -

Populi vult decipi - The public is ready to be deceived

Best,
Dennis

·
Registered
934 Posts
1/2 mile, the list is endless, Albright, Reich, Sommers, Emanuel, Podesta, Clinton, many others.........

What I want to know is when does Rev Al, Jesse, Rep.Jefferson, Nagan, start calling Obama an Uncle Tom....

regards

·
Registered
16,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So the "Messiah" or "Antichrist" labels go in the dumper, to be replaced with "political hack".

Or maybe "Demagogue".

Boy are the homies gonna be pissed.

HM

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
And the beat goes on...

The latest I've read today (11-18-08) is Eric Holder for Attorney General. Holder was the #2 guy in Slick Willie's Justice Dept.

sissy

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Pendennis,

In this case "The public begs to be deceived". And yet I would relish this deception rather than realization the promises of the "Promised One". Rather than Obama, I say bring back the Clintons, or even the Carters (God forbid).

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
If hillary takes the job and slick willy is anywhere near the oval office a new question is going to have to be added to that "I love obama and want to work for him" questionnaire.

Have you ever owned or wore a blue dress?

Tom(AJ100)

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
ROFLMAO.......that is SSSSOOOOOOOOO BAD.....funny but bad.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Who said we don't have a sense of humor?

I like the media trying to compare obama in the White House with the kennedy family and the idea of the return to "camelot'.

When I first heard that, I thought of barrack HUSSEIN obama. I pictured this kind of "camel lot".

Tom(AJ100)

·
Registered
653 Posts
Yeah, Holder, Reno, and the low life agent, Lon Haruchi the sniper, ended a life that should have never happened. Only under the clinton watch could they get away with murder. Ole Janet knows where lots of bodies are buried with her long association with Wm Clinton. For sure they would never let her publish a tell all book.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.