Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glenn Beck has moved to Fox News. His MSNBC contract was through the end of 2008. They just took him off the air. He has been promoting his new book and play " The Christmas Sweater" . His radio show is still on the air. He will be on Fox News after Jan 1.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
IF you want the paranoid version, CNN and MSNBC are looking forward to the new "Fairness Doctrine", so they had to remove the controversial pair to avoid the conflict. PC has gone LC. This news I got from a friend, just the other day.

Kip

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Lou Dobbs' header appears on the time slot, but the terrorist attack in India seems to pre-empt it.

Beck is as stated above.

They both deserve a venue for presenting common sense. Bitch letters are in order.

HM

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Kip, I didn't think that cable was affected by the "fairness doctrine", since it's not the "public air waves".

CNN has gone so far to the left that the center looks like Attila.

Best,
Dennis

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Dennis,

I had the same response, until my friend reminded me that both have syndicated radio shows also. My friend has a history of being uncannily accurate in his delusions. He has an intense dislike for the malignant media, in all it's forms. LOL

Kip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.