Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
OT, What does

Up is the beginning of a two or three word exclamation, usually applied with digital sign language and a unique facial expression. Widely used in traffic circles, beltways, and other public highways that are subject to the effects of road rage. There are other equivalent expressions using single sylable four letter words in the mix. The use of these expressions may or may not be protected under the first ammendment to the constitution of the United States, depending on how they are applied.

Make it 25!

·
Registered
591 Posts
OT, What does

Since this forum is a jumbled mess of various topics, and it's difficult at times to find threads, "up" moves it to the top of the list, and hopefully makes it easier for others to find your announcement, for sale item, or question.

Michael

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
OT, What does

This "up" is in direct opposition to what the wife means when she says "up yours" entirely different.

Rock

Jim

·
Registered
482 Posts
OT, What does

I am sitting here listening to the school nurse give my 5th graders their annual Sex Ed. and AIDs class.

IAB so TTT

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
OT, What does

I'm selling bumper stickers that say "What is the meaning of UP?" They are $5.00 plus $29.95 shipping and handling. But WAIT! Order NOW, and I'll send you the envelope they come in for FREE! YES, That was FREE! Just for an additional shipping and handling charge of $29.95. Call NOW!

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
OT, What does

Awbenz...when she says that, ..is she looking you in the eyes,..or somewhat lower???
TTFN CALVINMD

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.