Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchased a new 700 Rem 25-06 and am looking for sources online or otherwise to purchase a scope for it. My preference is Leupold VX III 3.5 x 10 x 50mm in matt with B/C reticle.

Any leads to a good deal?

TIA

Bobby

·
Vendor
5,512 Posts
If you can't find something used, a new one from me would cost $469.00. See if this number 55076 is the same as what you are looking for. Mike Battista 727 410 5212

·
Registered
886 Posts
Just an observation. I think the B&C (Boone & Crockett) reticle would make Bobby's description a #57160

By the way, you offer excellent pricing on the 55076.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have never had any problems with prices or deliveries for the 10+ scopes I have bought from Bear Basin Outfitters (http://www.bearbasin.com/)

·
Registered
848 Posts
Over the last 3 to 4 years I have purchased 6 Leupold scopes on ebay, new and used. The used are covered by Leupold lifetime warranty, and have been purchased at way below retail price. The only scope I haven't purchased on ebay I purchased in Cabela's bargain cave which was like new and $250 less than the regular store price new.

·
Registered
'07 Kolar Max TA 3bbl set, Jeff Mainland fitted
2,762 Posts
That's a good choice, but pay attention to where the focus is set. I had the factory set mine for 25yd close focus, for a very small fee, but the factory ones are set for long ~100yds close focus, as I recall. You may want to think about Adjustable Objective. In any case it's a great scope. ....mike

·
Registered
671 Posts
shooterlll has it right, the last time I was in Cabela's I went into the Bargain Cave and the only real deal I saw in there was on optics. Great prices on some surprisingly good glass.

·
Registered
848 Posts
One thing if you go to Cabela's Bargain Cave, never give them the listed price, quote them a lesser price, and the will go to their computer and give you another price.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Many thanks to those who have responded....will start my search.

Doug is correct my preference is the 57160 3.5 x 10 x 50mm.

Mike B. and Matt W. can PM me with pricing including shipping to 64701 zip for 57160, 61120 a 4.5 x 14 x 40mm AO and 64260 3.5 x 10 x 50mm

Bobby

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.