Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Yep, must be that Global Warming thing....

Just received this from a family friend down there.

"Well it is a white day for New Orleans. Woke up with the biggest flakes falling that I have seen down here. We have had about 2 inches and things are really covered.

But now it is turning to sleet so that means alot of closures. Hope it clears up before evening when people go home as they sure don't know how to drink in this stuff.

It has turned to ice across the lake so alot of power outages. Sure don't need that. Just thought I would let you know and thank you all for sharing with us. Ha !!! Have a great day. Good day to get my gifts that I have bought wrapped etc."

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Let me think now, What was that my wife was saying when I asked about having a little fun together? "It will be a cold day in H***!" Gee, I guess today is the day! Gotta hurry home!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
It's Bush's fault! He tried to flood em out with Katrina and that didn't work so now he is going to try and freeze em out before he leaves office.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
The libs are now calling it Global Climate Change so they don't have to face the fact the earth has been cooling for a year or two. Obama has met with Al Gore and promises to follow his lead in reducing carbon dioxide. They are going to try to impose draconian measures on the U. S. which will cost us dearly, change our lifestyle and put the economy in a tailspin. I just heard that we will have to eat less beef because the cattle emit too much carbon. What a crock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.