Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a practically new Savage Model 10ML SS MOBU muzzleloader for sale, I will include all accessories with rifle. I bought this rifle this year zeroed it and never hunted with it.This is a 200 yard rifle when loaded with smokeless powder. As good as new $350.00

Also I have a Excalibur Exomax Xbow with all "the right Stuff" accessories including the Excalibur scope. This Xbow is 225# pull and 355 fps. Extremely accurate.$500.00

Summit "Titan" treestand used 2x $225.00

I can ship the rifle and the xbow the treestand is local N/W Indiana pick up only.

I decided to hang up the Deer hunting and stick with birds and clays only. My loss your gain.Sorry no pics.

I am looking for a Single/Unsingle with adjustable rib will consider a trade

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FFL not required, I'll pop for the shipping, this must be a record sold the rifle in less than 10 minutes.Thanks.

Bill Sanders

·
Banned
2,758 Posts
The early Savage ML's used a moduele to put the primer in. It looked like a 223 casing.It could be changed to a rifle barrel, The early ones were considered a firearm by the BATF. The later ones were changed so they can not be made to fire a Cartridge so NO 4473 needs to be filled out.

·
Banned
2,758 Posts
I got a nice 8 pt. Last week with my Savage 10MLII. 240 yds. I use it through shotgun season. I don't even own a slug gun .

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nobody needs a top of the line Crossbow? Willing to deal, school bill looming and I got laid off last month.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah and this is a $1000.00 Crossbow considering everything thats on it. BTW I did better here, the Gun Shop(i wont mention the name) only offered me $250 for the Savage and only in trade on something else.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The Savage 10ml is the best on the market,easy to load super accurate. I use a hornady 240 gr xtp bullet with 46 grs. vhittavorrie n130 powder. Joel

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.