Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah but she is on TV and your both only on TS.com ... well ... not a very good comparison because we all know that TS.com is far superior to television.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Thats one person of many that makes me want to puke, her and Roseann what a combonation that is ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
If they come out with smellivision,..this will be a very easy channel to avoid!...you'll smell it coming a mile away

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I've had a problem with this pig since she and Penny Marshall ruined K-Mart's sporting goods department (dropped guns/ammo)and then turned hypocrit by pushing for no guns/ccw's for the little people (us) while at the same time having her bodyguards (must be really big people) get ccws for themselves.
I admit watching the new show while secretly hoping it would bomb. Maybe, just maybe, the losers at NBC will learn that she is poison and not give her still another chance. Reviews were uniformly rotten, ranging from "lowest ratings", to "what was she thinking". I got my wish, at least the part of the show bombing.
We could use a good variety show but without the politics and petty crap that most of the "celebrities" want to hang on one.
Done ranting,
Stan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.