Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This young mother has six other children,single and living with her parents.

Who do you think is going to pay for this?

So,now she will get a bump in (WELFARE).

I will just about bet you these 14 kids do not all have the same (Daddy).

Put her sad ass to work,and she would not want all these children.

This burns my #ss.Obama will take care of her,free handout.

Well I have vented now,so flame on.

bocephas

·
Registered
7,212 Posts
And the liberal media will make her a star!!!...just watch as Oprah and Ellen and the rest of that scurvy lot pay her big bucks to appear and all the baby supply companies will line up to give her stuff for the free exposure they will get.....it will be intersting to see 20 years down the orad how many of her 14 contribute to society and how many end up in the slammer....

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
It was reported that the 8 embryos were implanted? She was already on welfare and the U.S. taxpayer had to of paid for this (unless she had a donor??). Too bad Nancy Pelosci couldn't have worked her magic or was able to use this case to support her Stimulus crap. Is it just me or are we insane? Darrell

·
Premium Member
11,728 Posts
I haven't read anything that says she's on welfare. Where did you see that?

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Do you think you would get it from the media if she is on welfare? Get real! She's probably an illegal alien which will make her circumstances a double secret.

·
Registered
27 Posts
In todays papers, article said motherwas asked how she could afford invitro for 8 babies. She said clinic said they would pay! A lot offree publicity for this clinic, no doubt!
Also, AA of her 14 kids were in vitro.
Who needs 14 kids!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,728 Posts
"Who needs 14 kids!!!!!!!!!!!"

Careful.

That sounds an awful lot like "nobody needs an assault weapon."

Do you want the government regulating how many kids you can have?

Can you say PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA?

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'll tell ya what. Sometimes my two boys drive me crazy. There would not be enough hours in the day for alcohol consumption for me to handle 14 kids!

·
Registered
150 Posts
I do not want any of my tax money going to this baby mill. By the way the state is not going to issue tax refunds as they do not have any money, but if you owe you had better pay up.

Clyde

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
This story galls me. Not because of the mother, who obviously has mental health issues, but because of the doctors and counselors who let this happen.

The mother's motivation, according to the news, is that she didn't want to "waste any of her embryos" so she had them frozen. They were a byproduct of previous in vitro pregnancies .

All her previous pregnancies, all in vitro, and all while she was a single mother, produced extra embryos. In a women her age, and in subsequent pregnancies, the medical protocol is to implant, at most, two embryos.

I would like to find the doctor who implanted all these embryos, against common sense and medical protocol, and require him to fund their hospital bills (approximately $400,000 per baby)as well as the cost of raising this litter.

I would also require the counselor who approved this procedure(a required step for in vitro situations) to chip in for raising them as well.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Fox News reported this morning (Monday, 2-02-09) that she wants to sell her story to Oprah for $2 million; maybe the taxpayer can get some of their money back (as I'm suspicious that we paid for all the services rendered).

Darrell

·
Registered
24 Posts
i think someone should look into the parents of the mother. How could you let this happen. True or not the news reported that the father has sighned back up to go to Iraq as a contractor. Is that for the $ or get the hell away?

·
Registered
291 Posts
No refund from state? Have the refund applied towards 2009's taxes. Readjust ones withholding to little or no state withholding. Get it back that way. When you get the appropriate amount. Redo the withholding again. Isn't it amazing that the people who have the most dire need of money have some of the largest refund checks? You could start a Christmas Club account with your bank. Nothing better than giving the gov an interest free loan. Can you say financial genuis?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.