Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
i am sure its nice. if you want to see a museum where the owner will start any bike in the house and ride it, go to the wheels thru time museum in maggie valley, north carolina. the guy has some beauties there

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
The biggest disappointment of my life! I thought they would have some neet crotch-rockets and stuff from Orange County choppers and maybe some videos of cool guys doing wheelies against the traffic on freeways but all it was was Mark's 87, Dick's Daytona-winning CB750 (which had the ugliest magnesium cases I've ever seen) a couple of Mert's 7's, some junk called Gold Stars. The spotlight personality was some old guy named Mann or something - what's an Ossa anyway? And what's cool about a G50 dirt-tracker? - and half the visitors must have been over 50 and looked like they were in a church or something. _They_ should have been in a museum HAHAHA! Gacksville all the way, man! Save your $10 for some neet download from Pixar you can watch on your iphone!

Neil, 46R

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Neil,Whatca trying to do, hog all the viewing of a very colorful pageant from the 60's dirt track days.....Troy, Springfield, Columbus, Black Bart, Ronnie Rall, George Roeder, Gary Nixon, and yes the Man....Dick Man! Whatsa matter, didn't you hear the bellow of those old KR's? Where'se it at? I want to go see it! I'm still kicking myself for not buying that CRTT Road Racer!!!! Biff 129F Novice class

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
If HoF's are popular in backwaters like Columbus you never know where the Trap HoF would be an attraction. Maybe we could pair with Blogo (if he isn't in the slammer) and offer twofers on the site of the old Lincoln Park trapgrounds.

·
Registered
995 Posts
You're a hoot.
dju

The biggest disappointment of my life! I thought they would have some neet crotch-rockets and stuff from Orange County choppers and maybe some videos of cool guys doing wheelies against the traffic on freeways but all it was was Mark's 87, Dick's Daytona-winning CB750 (which had the ugliest magnesium cases I've ever seen) a couple of Mert's 7's, some junk called Gold Stars. The spotlight personality was some old guy named Mann or something - what's an Ossa anyway? And what's cool about a G50 dirt-tracker? - and half the visitors must have been over 50 and looked like they were in a church or something. _They_ should have been in a museum HAHAHA! Gacksville all the way, man! Save your $10 for some neet download from Pixar you can watch on your iphone!

Neil, 46R

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Neil, that was priceless. Now I have to go to Ohio and see it.

Seeing them in person was better. Put some Blendzall on the stove.

HM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.