Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is probably a shot in the dark, but who knows. I'm looking for a Thunderheader or a D&D Fat Cat for my Street Bob. Either of the two would have to fit 06-09 Dyna. Thanks

Juno

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Don't have any for sale although I have a set of D&D Fat Cats on my 02 Deuce. They must be a good sounding pipe because other riders are continuing pulling up beside me and complementing on the nice sound of these pipes. Mine are some what loud. The technician that dyno tuned mine said they were the best pipes he ever worked with. In other words didn't have to fool with the baffle. I installed a big bore kit changed cam and heads and dynoed at 108 HP. Fun bike to ride.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Forget the Thunderheader. Go for Super Traps. But if you are set on the Thunderheaders make sure the ones for your bike do NOT go lower than your frame. You will be sorry and scrap them when hard cornering or if in a emergency situation. I've owned and had Thunderheaders, Hooker and Supertraps. Hookers hurt the ears and make your bike sound 2 strokerish. Like I said the TH's hang below the frame making cornering difficult if going hard.
Just my own opinion though.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Glad I bought mine before the rice burners buy them. Good thing theres a lot of used Iron out there too.

You meet the nicest people on a Honda but Harley Chicks Rule...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.