Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OT Friday's

Tron is trolling, everyone take a bite ;^)

I'd say her talents extend far, far beyond that of sucking an egg------and any correlation forthwith to the canine species, will only be related to a particular position.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
OT Friday's

I think she is one hell of a writer!

The total package: brains, looks, and a sense of humor.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
OT Friday's

He may be a hero to some people but I just can't bring myself to trust someone who has an adams apple & wears a dress!

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
OT Friday's

The only thing Ann Coulter is interested in promoting is Ann Coulter. All of her verbal and written assualts on her "target of the day" is to draw attention to herself and fatten her checkbook. It's easy to find a situation, point out a problem and blame it on someone else. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a "3 picture deal" in the works.

Eric

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
OT Friday's

Intellegent, Easy on the eyes, Likes guns, And hates low-life liberal scumbags. What's not to like?

Jim

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
OT Friday's

mixer is exactly right. She takes the radical approach, it worked for Limbaugh. Tell the right wingers what they want to hear and get them fired up, then sell them a book.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
OT Friday's

Only 18 hits on this one... and Tron just got a new boat. Hummmmm maybe it's too fast?

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/427573440/" title="Photo Sharing">
</a>

Pulling the hooks right out of their mouths.

Jerbear

·
Registered
13 Posts
OT Friday's

Ann is a good writer. She is good at exposing the lying scumbag liberals. Her book Godless is a good read. I like Ann & her adams apple wouldn't keep her out of my bed.

·
Banned
2,841 Posts
OT Friday's

Yo Larait,
Would her penis keep her out of your bed? Course, they can cut them off and make a pretty nice lookin vagina, I understand. That ok? Jake

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
OT Friday's

lariat

So you are saying like the Barbra mandrell song that she can eat crackers in your bed anytime.

I think I would have to check other things and see if the adam's apple was a clue to what else I might find but if it all checked out ok then I would agree I wouldn't have to look at the adam's apple because I have a few brown grocery bags in the cabinet to use of course.

I wonder where she was in 1976 maybe that is where she got her start in the video below.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xj3Q9l9Ivng"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xj3Q9l9Ivng" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

foggy

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.