Just had this emailed to me!!

I say its past time for Impeachment !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_tryqenQQM

Keep your guns oiled and ammo plenty!!

·
Registered
11,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My two are dumocrats and support the messiah in all he does!!

but your right, they still need to hear!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well, I'm about as conservative as they come. I don't care for Obama at all. However, it appears that this new clip is a bit misleading. Read the actual bill...link provided.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hr347/text

It appears to me that they are saying "No funny business, protests, attacks, etc in these restricted areas where orderly government business is being conducted"

Anyone else interpret it differently? I guess the next question would be, what constitues making a "Restricted Area"? The "to or from any restricted area" part is a bit scary. Sounds like they could say, "Well, you can't protest here because I'm headed to or coming from a restricted area". That, I would say, is complete BS and trampling on the constitution.

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
I can't remember being as angry as I am right now. Our congress is feckless. They are a shiftless band of spineless cowards.

Rob Wittman, you are a pander and a poltroon. Barack Ubama, you are worse.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
This country was built on the declaration of "Free Speech" & that right should not be infringed upon by our do gooders following our wonderful leader blindly.
He better build more prison. they will be needed if this country follows his leadership.

Big Jack

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
if free spech is a felony when the secret service is (present) then odumbo should have to shut up.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
With all due respect to Rachel Carson, THIS is the silent Spring - and Summer, AND Fall, AND Winter! Just shut up and do as you are told!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.