Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's cold out and for a lot of folks it's even to cold to shoot. I was just wondering what everyone is watching. Personally I like the Oncore Western Channel, though I am still kind of mad that they took Rifleman off and replaced with Cheyenne. Nevertheless this is still my favorite as I'll take an old western over any "Spike Lee" movie.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
The Outdoor Channel. It is my most DVR'd channel. My wife's is the home and garden channel. I hate that channel. It is where she gets all her latest ideas she then wants me to participate in. I never share her enthusiasm for home improvement.

·
Registered
76 Posts
At least she is in the garden,,,,, you ought to come home one day to "Flip this Room" and can't find anything you need...... ;-)
Yes, it happen.....

RickyI

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Investigative Discovery, Military Channel, Biography Channel, History & History International. I refused to watch anything on mainstream networks and the only news channel I'll watch is Fox News. I catch the weather on the Weather Channel on the eight's. Darrell

·
Registered
808 Posts
The Queen and I get a big kick out of HGTV. Every other show has a young couple who make squat at their jobs, have 3 kids, and are looking at $300,000 way way over priced homes with the realtor saying it is "in their price range." No wonder there are so many forclosures with young folks seeing this and believing it.

Of course the home sellers get to take advantage of the show "The Stagers." Those "professionals" can come in and double the value of your broken down leaky roof ranch house by moving around a few things in your living room.

The show "Flip This House", I would like to flip that greased down jerk out the front door on his head. First he finds some unlucky seller, usually elderly and desperate for cash. He then hires a bunch of minimum wage illegals to drywall the place and sticks some poor couple that does not know any better (see above) with a $1450 a month mortgage payment! Great winter TV though, spring can not get here fast enough to suit me!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.