Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
What is amazing is how Obama managed to rise through the ranks of so many corrupt and crooked politicians in the Chicago Machine without any wrongdoing on his part. ROFLMAO.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
And now because of idiot Democrats we have the corrupt political machine of Chicago now running the country. Obama, their Messiah. Odd that a politician in favor of late term abortions and heading a party that wants homosexual marriage would be corrupt. The same party of criminals and welfare cheats that wants to take our guns away and trash the constitution. I still say that Americans have no idea yet what they have done.

·
Registered
16,533 Posts
True Americans didn't do it. They swept up all the trash in the country and added it to the liberal puke base before shoving it into the ballot box.

Chicago always has been home for the worst of the worst.

Rostenkowski looted the White House, stole a bundle in free postage, filled his warehouse with office furniture and china from the Capitol, the list goes on and on.

And he was a piker compared to Dan Ryan.

HM

·
Registered
94 Posts
The State of Illinois needs to consider adding an executive wing to the State Prison. There are more governors there than on the outside.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How sweet it is,,,OJ is in jail,,,another Illinois crook soon to be in jail,,,and the obama citizenship issue is still alive,,,God bless the USA,,,

·
Registered
16,533 Posts
Funny, yeah. Maybe in true Chicago fashion, they figured to ride the Obama train.

Watch the whirligig spin come out on this one. The guy refusing to pay off probably got fired.

HM

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
As Hyman Roth said in the Godfather, "At last, we have wnat we have always wanted - a friendly government". I think he meant Chicago!

·
Registered
477 Posts
The article I saw stated "He was seeking a "substantial" salary for himself at a nonprofit foundation or union affiliated organization, a spot on a corporate board for his wife, promises of campaign cash, as well as a cabinet post or ambassadorship in exchange for his Senate choice, the FBI affidavit added."

Now help me out here, what "cabinet post or ambassadorship" would he be peddling here?

Sounds like there may be a trail to Obama in there somewhere?

·
Registered
16,533 Posts
If he was seeking a cabinet post or ambassadorship he must have the handle on some kind of Obama connection. Or think he does.

Get a rope.

HM

·
Registered
252 Posts
Like I've said before. How do you make two states happy? Make Chicago and Gary, IN a separate state.. Let them support themselves or kill each other off..

Gary

·
Registered
17 Posts
Let's see how long this is news. You can bet the Obama crowd has already kicked in to get this off the front pages and forgotten. The ties run deep and you can bet no one wants to know who was next. Notice how Axelrod has even been caught in a lie? Says he was just "mistaken", same as ole Bill Clinton. When caught, lie, lie and deny.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.