Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I ran across this amazing Japanese TV Commercial today...

I thought you would enjoy looking at it!

Have A Great Day!

Stu

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=K-Rs6YEZAt8

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Stu, way back in 1971 I live in Fukaoka and was amazed at the vending machines much like our cigarette machines where you could purchase small bottles of whiskey. Sapporo was one of my favorites but theirs was primarily a beer company. Clubbing over there added a whole new meaning to what I was used too. Geisha's that served you and danced with you while an orchestra played classic blues. It was a different world. After watching the tap dance video it reminded me of the first time a guy asked me to dance. I was shocked at the very least but soon learned that it was a compliment concerning ones ability to dance and had nothing to do with someone being gay. LOL Jackie B.

PS. Loved the commercial.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
A good friend and I were passing time drinking Sapporo beer at the O Club at Yokota AFB during the Vietnam days. That night they had a 4 person Japanese C&W band playing. Not one of the band members weighed over 100 pounds and all were wearing red and white checked shirts with large white bandanas. The lead guitar player and singer opened the show wearing this huge Horse Cartwright type hat and saying;" I wish to play for you the Wabash Cannon Ball, she lumbles and she loars"!!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Chuck...I agree-great legs and the rest of her was just as astounding!

However, watch Fred Astaire dancing next to her. No one, male or female has ever danced like Fred Astaire...IMO.

milt

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
Mette, I was just thinking about how good Fred Astaire really was.

But, I also remember the movies he was in, and I just hated to see him because you knew that there would be a bunch of dancing/singing in his movies.

Where as I, a red blooded American kid, wanted to see gunfights, and posse stuff.......

It is only now I realize how good he really was.

Hauxfan!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts