Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any one tell me why did the Browning recoilless Micro come with a 27" barrel and what other barrel lengts did it come with. Any experience shooting the 27" barrel, would you recomend it for a kid?

Regards,

Berettaman7

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
The biggest fault I have with them for "smaller" shooters is the barrel is a little heavy, but they do help with the recoil.
Don

·
Registered
246 Posts
they had a 30in barrel model but its not micro

i've got one brand new in box i purchased a while back....i've got to shoot it one day. its kind of cool looking. thought i'd save it for my upcomming years when recoil might be harder for me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The recoilless came with both a 27" and a 30" barrel and then there was the micro version which came with the 27" barrel....I have had two 30" recoilless' and 4 27" recoilless' and found that the 27" is much easier to shoot. The guns are very long through the receiver so a 27" barrel doesn't seem that short when you're shooting them....ran my first 100 straight with the 27" version...I have sold them all now but wish I had kept one of the 27" versions....

·
Registered
390 Posts
It came in the 27" because the 30" non-micro was a little muzzle-heavy. When you handle the two, you'll immediately understand the "why" part. The 27" balances nicely. In either barrel length it's a pleasure to shoot, like a pellet gun, virtually no recoil at all. I'd say 27" if you were to get one for anyone but a man. But not sure I'd buy one myself, due to the slow lock time and parts breakage worries. There may be better & cheaper ways to get recoil down for a child, like a gas gun. Phil E

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.