Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I am very happy to introduce Little Piper to the TS.com family. Born Sat. Aug. 28th in Elkton, MD. Weighing in at 6lbs 14ozs. My daughter Chelsea and the baby are doing fine.

Rich in Indiana

PS In case of confusion, I'm the big guy.

·
Registered
463 Posts
As a grandpa to 9 of the little critters, congrats and welcome to the land where you get to spoil the heck out of him, keep him up late watching guy movies in your man cave, stuffing him with treats and then sending him off until the next visit.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Cool!! There is nothing better than a lifelong hunt'n/shoot'n partner that just happens to be your grandson. My oldest is not quite to that age yet(least he better not yet) but i'm sure the feeling is unbelieveable. I can see the proudness in your face. God has blessed you and your family with this new addition and i'm sure it will be a gift that keeps getting better.---Matt

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Ain't nothing like them. Plus, it gives you as grandpa the right to take a daily nap as well. I love taking a nap with the grandkids. I feel so special. God bless.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Rich, congrats again, good looking baby. I could have put this pic in the thread "lets see your loading setup". But I put my grand-daughters to work, and they love it. This is Reanne.

Wayne

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wayne

Nice pic. I needed some shells loaded during this trip home but the little tyke wouldn't stay awake long enough for me to teach her. Maybe next time.

Rich (back) in Indiana

PS Thank god that she takes after her grandmother, not grandpa Wayne!!!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Congrats!!! Nothing is better than being Grandpa(Grump, in my case). I've got 7 of the little snots, the more you have, the better it is..

Larry

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Larry

With 3 daughters (2 married and 1 in High School) I expect that sooner or later a few more may be on the way. I told my girls that I'm in no hurry for more regardless of what their mother says.

Rich (happy with one for now) in Indiana

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.