Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O

O'Reilys interview with Obama lends credibility to the wide spread belief that Muslims can lie to infidels. ed

·
Registered
12,397 Posts
How'd ya like Obo's definition of "corruption"!??

Is it any wonder why the left is so so screw up mentally!!!

Pretty soft interview from what I've seen so far.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Obama's answers was the best soft-shoe routine I witnessed since the last Shirley Temple movie I saw.

Another part of the interview tonight on O'Reilly's show.

·
Premium Member
18,797 Posts
A shovel ready interview. I'm surprised Bill didn't have his waders on. LOL.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Don't underestimate the fact that the crime in Benghazi, that was previously ignored, not understood, not cared about by many, was suddenly thrust to the very top of political debate, by that heavily viewed interview.

hussein odumbo committed a stupid by being suckered into that interview, viewed by millions..

hussein odumbo and ms slick willie can no longer hide from that monumental crime..

·
Registered
14,685 Posts
There have been many experienced pilots that flew out of surrounding bases near Benghazi voicing the facts.

Back up air support could have been there in less than hour. Woods knew that when he tried to "paint" enemy positions.

The real question is who actually gave the order to shut down the support attempt.

·
Registered
12,397 Posts
Just watched the rest of the story, on O'Reiley!!

One thing that came out of it, Obo has removed all dought he is incompetent as a leader, no kidding!

Any comparison to Pres. Nixon by Obo, would be to being "a crook" not being a liberal!!

A ten minute airing of "open mouth and insert foot"

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Setterman...a few months ago on this forum someone said there was a rumor that the ambassador was to be captured and traded for the blind sheik. This was arranged by our administration and the enemy. Then, someone fired a shot and the whole plan blew up. Is this rumor true? If it was...then that explains a lot of things including the lies and cover-up. In the interview, I got the feeling that O'Reily was getting madder by the second according to the look on his face as he does not like to be lied to and Obama was blatantly lying. My opinion only is that Obama is hell bent on his agenda and will do anything it takes to achieve those ends. He doesn't care if people know he is lying. If our forces were told to stand down by this administration, they are as guilty of murders as if they had personally pulled the trigger. Even after the interview, those Americans that didn't care...well most of them still won't and it is our fault as parents for bringing up the next generation that way. Thankfully, I did not and would bet that most of us on here did likewise. ed

·
Premium Member
18,797 Posts
At least Bill is trying to get the truth out, instead of sweeping it under the rug or flushing it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts