Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out Oregon Senate Bill 1012......Puts all Gun Clubs in Oregon under the control of the Oregon State Police...

Shooter must show ID and be recorded in a log book

Weapons must be logged in by make, serial #, caliber, date and time

etc. etc.

WOW

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
vare ah your pahpahs? Aholes! I think it is time....

·
Registered
400 Posts
shootnclays, I think you were unreasonably harsh with frank c.

It is clear he was saying "where are your papers" with some sort of German accent, and then perhaps suggesting it is time we take back our country.

I guess no one remembers that one of the first things Hitler was use registration lists of gun owners to confiscate all their guns. After that happens it is too late for anyone to suggest "I think it is time..."

Hopefully everyone remembers what happened to the German Jews after they were disarmed.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What I should have put for a heading is Oregon State Police take over all Oregon Gun Clubs. That would have received more attention!!!!

Go into Google type in Oregon Legisslative Assembly, look for the 2007 session and you will find bill 1012.

Ginny Burdick is the Chair Person on the Judiciary Committee, a very scary person. I have been told by a very important Lobbyist that this bill is not going to go away without help....

Senator Roger Beyer is the Vice Chair on this committee, is pro gun, but will need help.

Contact him, [email protected]

Mag

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.