Trapshooters Forum banner

Order for an AUTO-MATE

1404 14
Finally got old enough to not want to pull the reloader handle. Called the company and talked to a very nice lady.
Put one on order---4 MONTH LEAD TIME!
They can't help it. But what in the world does it take for a small motor, a little linkage and a steel wheel that demands a 4 month fill time? China? Russia? Democrat? Republican? Covid? We live in an interesting time just now.
I'm sure I will enjoy it as a Christmas present to myself.
Jim
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
614 Posts
Finally got old enough to not want to pull the reloader handle. Called the company and talked to a very nice lady.
They can't help it. But what in the world does it take for a small motor, a little linkage and a steel wheel that demands a 4 month fill time? China? Russia? Democrat? Republican? Covid? We live in an interesting time just now.
Jim
Interesting ain't got started yet! Just wait.

· Registered
4,364 Posts
Jim
Sent you a PM.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.