Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a suggestion for the eyeglass tint that would help seeing orange targets that rise into a gray, overcast sky background?
I have a hard time seeing them against this type of sky.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
I would go in and tell the management that you cannot see the orange targets, tell them you want green ones or all black or you will take your business someplace that appreciates it ... Then walk out and go and shoot the orange ones, that'll teach em ... lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

I try Target orange under those conditions ...

·
Premium Member
6,784 Posts
Different eyes use different colors. What works for me may not work for you. Try various colors and see whats best.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Call Mike Rinard at Post4 Optics at 1.800.833.6362 and speak with him. He probably knows the club and background but even if he doesn't he is really good at suggesting what works best for those conditions. He has always been very helpful when I have called him and pretty much right on with his suggestions.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Polarized target orange. Post 4 optics has them and they work great for targets aginst a grey or white sky.

Jim

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Paul - Could be you got some color blindness. Some lens colors can help with that. Best thing might be to talk with one of the lens sellers at a shoot so you can see which color works best for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.