Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I really wanted a trade. Response to buy was overwhelming. I have removed this F/S post for now seeking a trade. Pics and listing can be viewed on the TRADE SECTION.
Thanks, Marc

·
Registered
96 Posts
Price?
Accepting offers by email or PM. Please be reasonable. I really prefer the requested trade.
Thanks, Marc
[email protected]
I will offer 4
I have a Perazzi MX-3 Special Combo (34"/32") complete with Perazzi Case and papers. Has the P-4 selective P/P drop out trigger. Gun is in excellent original condition, near perfect bluing, pretty wood. 32" O/U bbls have 18.4 bores with .017" bottom and .027" top fixed chokes, 1.62KG. Top 34" single bbl 18.4 bore with .035" fixed choke, 1.64KG. Ramped tapered ribs. Stock LOP and DAC are factory original, about 14 5/8" and 1 3/8", nuetral cast and toe.

Will sell outright but prefer to trade for a 34" Ljutic Pro-3 One Touch or with the newly optional adjustable rib (do not know the rib designation). Pull or release OK. Fixed or factory choke tubes OK. Stainless or blued. My gun is in excellent original condition, Ljutic must be also.

Attached are a few pics. More available. If interested send email or PM with details of your Ljutic along with phone#.

Thanks, Marc
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts