Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any Indiana shooters know a good opthalmologist for a comprehensive eye exam. Preferably one that is familar with shotgun shooting sports. Thanks, Joe

·
Premium Member
10,591 Posts
An ophthamologist is an MD that specializes in deseases of eye if tha's what you're looking for. If you want a good eye exam as it relates to your vision for shooting, you might want to see an optometrist. I would suggest one familiar with the design of glasses or contact lenses for the shooting game you play. I would suggest you use my optometrist but he is in Mesa, AZ. He's a shooter and is recomended by Decot.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Andrew Davidson at the Tipp Eye Center in Tipp City Ohio is very good as well as an excellent shooter.

·
Registered
253 Posts
The Grossnickle eye Drs. in Warsaw Indiana are very good. I don't know if they are what you want in regards to shooter problems but they are highly recommended as far as eye Drs. go. I go to them as I have eye problems but they don't handle any of the shooters glasses. I had to go to another place with my prescription to get shooters glasses.

Hope this helps.

Roy Anderson

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.