Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an interview Oprah says a heckler shouting LIAR to Obama was disrespectful to the office of President. Well Oprah, wasn't Obama lying to the American people disrespectful to all Americans? Didn't he bring disrespect to the office by lying on multiple occasions...not only on the "unaffordable health care" law but also on fast and furious, Bengazi, the IRS and NSA? You are the racist by playing that card. A minority defending a minority. As further proof..you defended Quarterback Michael Vick in the dog fighting scandal by saying dog fighting was a "way of life" in the south. Well Oprah...so was slavery. ed

·
Registered
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gee...she has yet to take a stand on the Knockout game or Polar Bear hunting. Why? She has an opinion on most everything else. ed

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Like I have stated in the past on here multiple times, I will state it again. The black or Afro race of peoples are the most racist in the world. I have a lot of personal experiences with them. Juan Williams on FOX is also very racist. Whether morally right or wrong he sides with anyone that has dark skin. Bulge.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
If Oprah wasn't black she wouldn't have a pot to piss in, talent didn't get her anywhere, thats for sure ... Obama is inflicked with the same advantage as Oprah, ask a black person why they voted for Obama and most will tell you because he is black not because he is qualified ... Oprah advanced because of her being black and female, no other reason ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
12,461 Posts
The Fraud in Chief is now presenting out the Medal of Freedom awards.

He can't touch anything without ruining it!!

Only a few of the many deserve it!!

Gloria S. GIVE ME A BREAK, Oprah, Slick Willie and a wacko scientist

Standards have become pretty LOW even lower then the Nobel!!

Its turned into a queer fest for accolades and climate change!!

Anyone see a "pattern" erupting!??

·
Registered
635 Posts
He stood up for Trevon Martin but I haven't heard a thing from him, Jackson, Sharpton or Oprah about the latest game of "Sucker punch the White Guy" that has been going on for several months, even after Fox News showed it this week. Did see if the other "liberal media" showed it or not. Maybe it is only a problem for conservatives. Oh well, pay back is a bitch as they say.

·
Registered
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oprah was rewarded for her loyalty today when the Liar in Chief awarded her the medal of freedom. However, his Vindictiveness also finds ways to punish his political enemies.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Oprahsow recently said that Americans hate Obama because he's black.

No, you stupid cow, Obama is hated because he is ruining this country, ruining the economy, ruining health care, and ruining everything else he touches.

Obama is hated because he is the worst president this country has ever had.

She played the race card, bringing her latent racism out of the closest.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Ever notice the vast number of white people working for her????

·
Registered
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glad she got the medal of freedom award...now she won't feel so depressed that Marie Osmond beat her out for the Nutri-Systrem trophy and she won't be calling Nutri systems executives racist. ed

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
Marie Osmond deserves the Medal more than Oprah does.

·
Registered
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She needs to be more careful about hanging around known criminals. She should clean up her image and pray that Sarah Palin invites her on a moose hunt.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts