Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The question put to Oprah in England was do you think that criticism of the President is racially motivated? She replied with an unequivocal “YES!”. She then said that older Americans “must die” to end this racial bias. The obvious assumption is that she meant older WHITE Americans. The “crime” for which she was sentencing them to death was racial bias. This bias directed towards a President who has pledges to “fundamentally change” our formerly great country into a “progressive”, Marxist state. I submit that much of the animosity towards Obama is not because he is black (actually half black) but because he is anti-traditional American values.

We now have the phenomenon of the “Knockout Game”. It is solely a crime of black youth against white people of all ages. Since these attacks are sneak attacks, totally unprovoked, and only against white people they can only be categorized as racially motivated. I submit that these are violent crimes intended to hurt or kill the victims. Criticism of the President is neither violent nor likely to cause him physical harm or death. What then would Oprah suggest as punishment for these beasts? Does she think that they also “must die” to achieve her goal of a bias-free America? I doubt it. After all, they are “her people”; poor misunderstood and disadvantaged black youth who need an outlet for their frustrations. It would seem to most people that death is a more proper treatment of these thugs than for White Americans who merely disagree with Obama.

What will happen when one of these thugs are apprehended? Will they be charges federally with a “hate crime”? Unlikely. More likely that they will get a slap on the wrist or serve limited time in a youth detention facility instead of a place like Attica where they belong. And what if the victim dies? Will they be charged with murder? Also unlikely especially with a racially motivated clown like Holder as Attorney General. Perhaps vigilantes are the equitable answer.

One last thing; many of these “older” Americans who Oprah thinks “must die” are members of the Greatest Generation. They fought and suffered through WWII and subsequent wars to keep America and the rest of the world free. They should be honored and cherished for as long as we still have them with us not condemned to death by a black woman who has achieved fabulous wealth and fame uin a country she can only defame.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Oprah is from Mississippi---I am to. To me she is an embarrassment to my State. She has built her empire on lies. For instance, she wrote, spoke openly, and profited on her statements that her Uncle raped her repeatedly. Later when confronted, she said "Well, that's just what everybody wanted to hear".
How the hell can somebody--black--make billions off of predominately white people and say we are racists and basically worthless!

She cannot go away soon enough for me!!!

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
What an ignorant, racist remark that is a slap in the face to Ray Charles.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Oprah and Osambo,s favorite movie is on the Western Channel right now. Judge Priest with Will Rogers and Stepin Fetchit.

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
When it comes to making money Ophra has no brains to think on her own. Just like Obummer, the bigger money behind the seen are white. They are the stupid buzzards that will swallow anything to ride a gravey train. Believe me. The money people pushing behind them are laughing their asses off. Bill

·
Registered
6,029 Posts
With intelligent African Americans like Dr. Ben Carson, Condoleeza Rice. Herman Cain and Colonel Alan West its getting more and more tiresome listening to the racist drivel spouted by Oprah, Samuel L. Jackson, Al Sharpton and others of these so called celebrity status trouble makers who have benefited so much by what this great country has to offer. I am tired of anyone being called a racist for disagreeing in any manner with them and I am sure I am not alone. I am fed up with these people not taking responsibility and not addressing the "knockout game" and looking the other way and ignoring black inner city gangs shooting each other and taking innocent victims with them. Thanks for letting me vent. ed

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
Ed, you don't need to apologize I think that most people here would agree with you, I certainly do

·
Premium Member
18,767 Posts
What Ed said.

·
Registered
6,029 Posts
I work with a retired former police chief who was questioned by a chapter of the NAACP. They asked him why 80% of incarcerated prisoners are minorities. He said, thats simple...they commit 80% of the crimes. Thank god that him and FOX news are not afraid of looking them in the eye and telling them the truth. They will not be intimidated by the you are a racist attack. ed

·
Registered
813 Posts
Oprah lolly popped this guy for over a year before, and all during the 2008 campaign. (Remember her Rhinestone studded "OBAMA" sunglasses at the Democratic National Convention?) He hasn't been worth a crap since. He's a proven fraud. In order to save face she has to play the race card, because she has nothing left to defend this guy with. Remember, when all blacks run out of excuses, they play the race card. Always have, and always will. It doesn't cost anything, and it's easy to do.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Obama is my Shepherd; I shall not work.
He maketh me to lie down and watch Oprah:
He leadeth me beside the still factories.
He restoreth my bling:
He leadeth me in the paths of idleness for Barracks name sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the sharing of the wealth,
I will fear no workfare: For thou art funding me;
Thy gat and thy blade, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of people who actually produce;
Thou annointest my teeth with gold; My pipe runneth over.
Surely rebates and Earned Income Credits shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the House of the Obama forever

·
Premium Member
18,767 Posts
Well put. Can I quote that?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Billionare!, Billionare! Go OPRAH! Her statement was a true statement. Just may be after another 600 years, Whites(?????, You should check your DNA)will become progressively less prejudice. That is all she was saying. I, and the Majority of UNITED STATES voting citizens believe that OBAMA is a good president and a honorable man that always trying to help the citizen of this nation.

·
Registered
4,878 Posts
" I, and the Majority of UNITED STATES voting citizens believe that OBAMA is a good president and a honorable man that always trying to help the citizen of this nation."

Wrong again. Your president has a 37 percent approval. The LYING cuss is despised. And when 100,000,000 more Americans get booted from their healthcare coverage that they happen to like, when the employer mandate kicks in, YOUR Insane Obama may get impeached.. Just watch.....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts